> Introduction > History/Function/Business
KDIA is making diversified efforts for further development of Korea Dairy industry and Health improvement for all Korean people.
- Mar. 2, 2015
- 12th inauguration of chairman(Chung, Soo-Yong)
- Mar. 5, 2015
- 11th inauguration of chairman(Park, Gun-Ho)
- Feb. 24, 2009
- 10th inauguration of chairman
- Aug. 28, 1978
- KDIA Registered to Seoul District Civil Court
- Aug. 18, 1978
- Establishment permitted legally by Mifaff
- Jul. 20, 1978
- The First inaugural meeting of KDIA held
1st inauguraion of chairman(Choi, Young-Kyu)
- To encourage steady growth of milk industries and Dairy farming
- To Increase consumption of dairy products, and to perform a certain role of the national policy to improve physical standard through new diet.
- To increase common profit in collaboration with KDIA member, as well as contribution for the dairy farmers' stable finance and protection for all consumers from dairy related hazards.
Business Area are
- To supply necessary information for the technical improvement of the Dairy processing and safety and Dairy farming.
- To extend services for the dairy products quality improvement and the dairy industry rationalization.
- To make efforts to stabilize stable raw milk balance and proper milk basic price for KDIA member.
- To increase of total milk market size through the publicity activities and advertisement on Milk Nutrition, Value, and Integrity.
- To survey and monitor all dairy related papers and news, and publish dairy magazine periodically
- To introduce all resources needed to import and export dairy products and ingredients to the domestic market and foreign countries.
- To cooperate and exchange all information between related agencies in Korea or foreign countries.
- To serve on agency business requested by government.